The legendary British-owned Tower brand delivers an innovative, extended range of new Tower items to market. Tower’s high-quality cookware, from pressure cookers and saucepan sets to bakeware and electrical appliances, simplifies mealtime preparation and is a welcome addition to any kitchen.
The excellent new Tower series provides innovation, beauty, quality and outstanding value for money.
Tower is proud to have over a century of experience in producing high-quality products with innovative designs. Customers and merchants alike may rest assured knowing they’re dealing with a reputable company when they buy the Tower brand.
Tower has also released a wider selection of both conventional and electric cookware. All Tower goods are backed by amazing product guarantees and supported
What is bread baking machine?
Automatic Bread and Atta Maker for the Home from Kent, 550W, with 19 Preset Menus and 16010 (Steel Grey) There are 19 different menu options on the automatic bread maker, all of which are designed to ensure that you may knead and bake your bread in a sanitary manner. This baking appliance allows you to experiment with various ingredients in your own unique recipes.
Tower Housewares – Bread Maker
550W 2lb Gluten Free Digital Breadmaker
Tower Housewares‘ 550W 2lb Gluten Free Digital Breadmaker is a great choice for anyone looking for an easy-to-use breadmaker that can produce delicious gluten-free bread. The breadmaker features 12 pre-programmed settings, making it simple to create a variety of breads, including white, whole wheat, and rye. It also has a Delay Timer function that allows you to delay the start of the baking cycle by up to 13 hours, so you can wake up to freshly baked bread in the morning.
Additionally, the Unit comes with a measuring cup, tablespoon, and knife for accurately measuring ingredients, as well as a user manual with recipes. With its variety of features and included accessories, Tower Housewares‘ 550W 2lb Gluten Free Digital Breadmaker is a great option for anyone looking for an easy-to-use breadmaker.
Gluten Free Digital Bread Maker with Nut Dispenser
The Tower Housewares Gluten Free Digital Bread Maker with Nut Dispenser is a kitchen appliance that can be used to bake gluten-free bread. The bread maker has a number of features that make it convenient to use, including a digital display, a delay timer, and a memory function. It also has a nut dispenser that can be used to add ingredients such as nuts or seeds to the dough.
The bread maker comes with a recipe book that includes instructions for making gluten-free bread, as well as a number of other recipes. The Tower Housewares Gluten Free Digital Bread Maker with Nut Dispenser is an affordable and easy-to-use appliance that can help you bake delicious and healthy gluten-free bread.
Digital 650W Bread Maker Silver
Tower Housewares‘ Digital 650W Bread Maker Silver is a great addition to any kitchen. With a polished silver exterior and a modern design, it will complement any décor. The bread maker has a 650-watt motor and can make up to 2 pounds of bread at a time. It has an LED display and a user-friendly control panel that make it easy to select the perfect settings for each recipe.
The bread maker also features a delayed start timer, so you can set it to begin baking at a later time. Whether you’re an experienced baker or just getting started, the Tower Housewares‘ Digital 650W Bread Maker Silver is the perfect choice for anyone who wants to enjoy fresh, homemade bread.
Features you might find in a bread machine:
Bread makers offer the consumer a wide variety of cycles and options:
- The DOUGH cycle incorporates mixing and kneading, and then rests the dough so it can rise twice. As of that point on, you’re in charge. Pizza dough, cinnamon roll dough, and other doughs that don’t fit into the bread machine’s pan can be baked using this cycle. For the most part, I exclusively use this cycle, and it is my favourite. This will be discussed in greater detail later.
- A delayed timer enable you to schedule the mixer to begin mixing at a later time. If you want to bake bread at a specific time, but won’t be around to see it, this option will come in handy. Having the option to programme the timer to the DOUGH cycle is, in my opinion, worth the extra cost of a few models.
- A pre-heat phase your bread recipe’s raw ingredients to a uniform temperature before you begin. This step is only useful if you actually bake bread in the machine. Using the DOUGH cycle eliminates the need for this.
- Whole wheat bread, sweet bread recipes, dark and light crusts, etc., may all be baked successfully in a bread machine because most models come with a range of crust browning options.
- It’s possible to receive a “add-in” alert on many different types of devices. If you don’t want your nuts or raisins ground into a powder, wait for the machine to sound before adding them. In most cases, the beeps will begin in the final five minutes of the kneading process.
Why Shop From Tower Housewares?
At Tower Housewares, they are passionate about helping their customers create a home that they love. That’s why they offer an extensive range of high-quality homewares, from cookware and tableware to storage solutions and small appliances. They also pride ourselves on their excellent customer service, with friendly staff who are always happy to help. Whether you’re looking for the perfect pot for your next dinner party or some stylish new towels for the bathroom, you’re sure to find everything you need at Tower Housewares. So why not pay us a visit today and see for yourself? They’re confident that you won’t be disappointed.